1950 HARLEY DAVIDSON PANHEAD
(San Diego California CA)
1950 HARLEY DAVIDSON PANHEAD FL w bone stock 74
The 1950 HARLEY DAVIDSON PANHEAD for sale had been wrecked years ago. This old Harley Panhead FL is just one of my many custom project motorcycles.
What we have here is a bone stock 74" Panhead motor with stock pistons, rods and wheels. The bike's case is stamped 1950FL
I have over 15 years experience in building custom motorcycles and I painted, welded and fabbed all components of this bike to use as my own personal motorcycle; I did not intend to sell it.
I named this bike Moonshine
as a fitting tribute to the old school runners of 'shine back in the day and as you can see there is a lot of quality and one off time put into this bike for a very cheap price.
GO HERE TO SEE MORE!
A few of Moonshine's attributes include:
- lighter race gears in cover
- Bore stock not over Polished case Harley four speed transmission
- New Barnett Scorpion clutch and basket
- 2" open primary
- S&S super E polished carb with custom billet velocity stack with screen
- Frame is OEM replacement (due to the wreck) Unknown.
I sandblasted it and smoothed it out the old school way. I also filled in the OEM seat area. It has a 150 Contintal motorcycle tire on the rear and the old school ribbed 21" Avon tire on the front.
- Custom black 60 spokes with copper powder coated hubs and nipples
- a 49 OEM Harley springer lengthened with extended rockers for proper handling
- Powder coated black with copper twisted upwrights
- Modified Kole Foster tank with a 1949 Plymouth hood ornament (one of my collection)
- 12 gauge rear fender custom cut and fitted
- Hand tooled Uncle same FU leather motorcycle seat
- handmade copper sissy bar
- copper Keystone Bars
- vintage chrome J&B hand controls
- Custom hydraulic driveside rear Go here to see top-rated tires for $59.97 or less!
brake and hydraulic disc front brakes
- PM Contour billet handgrips
- Ford taillight/tag mount with F.... You lense
- a one off Zoomy Lake header design pipe that works very well
The paint on the the 1950 HARLEY DAVIDSON PANHEAD is a custom mix paint color that includes:
- Gold base
- large silver flake with a rootbeer/Cherry candy.
I then copper leafed graphics and outlined them with black pinstripes.
There are a few chips in the fins that were there when I bought it.
If you have any questions regarding custom motorcycle for sale or if you would like to make an appointment to see it in person or make payment and pick up you can do so using the space below that has been provided by Strike Lightning's GoGoCycles Used Motorcycles for Sale
and PLEASE do not neglect to include your contact information in your email or to provide a phone number or email address so that I can respond with answers to your questions or set up an appointment as quickly as possible.
In my opinion there is not a more beautifully designed Harley for sale than this old Panhead as this one in California CA, on Craigslist or in an Ebay auction so hurry and make an offer before this beauty gets away from you!
Strike Lightning would also encourage our biker friends to write a review of the 1950 HARLEY DAVIDSON PANHEAD
or share any thoughts and/or opinions to make potential buyers aware of any problems that are commonly associated with this bike or to highlight its positive features and help our visitors make informed decisions.
My asking price is a very cheap $12,500 which is a very good price for a build of this quality so email before it's gone and don't forget to mention that you found this ad on Strike Lightning's Motorcycle Classifieds www.gogocycles.com
using the comments forms located on this page.