1950 Harley Panhead
The custom 1950 Harley Davidson Panhead for sale is a freshly rebuilt beauty with a gorgeous black lacquer paint job with DuPont urethane and clear.
The motor of this old Harley is a an easy 1200 kick start with ported heads, large valve, shovelhead intake and exhaust ports plus:
- 28 inch Drag exhaust pipes
S + S SUPER E Carbs
- 1950 Four Speed tranny
- belt drive primary
- Heavy-duty o-ring rear chain
- 160 rear tire on a 16 Inch High 4 inch wide rim
- Rear GMA brake assembly with a 10 inch Disc
- STOCK Harley Davidson Drum Front Brake
Stock Harley Davidson Trees, 10 Over Tubes with Custom Narrow Lower Legs on the front
- 21 inch front wheel
- Stock 1957 Raked, molded frame with custom plating
- Custom made Sissy Bar
Go here to see more
and then come back and call me for the real deal!
Anyone looking for a great old Harley Davidson
should not let this one get away!
The 1950 Pan is in the Ny/NJ ARea and serious buyers (only, please) can call me, Carl, on my LAND LINE (no e-mail no texting) 732-9 eight 5-6531 and leave a message mentioning that you saw my ad on GoGoCycles Used Motorcycles for Sale
and I will get back to you.