1987 HONDA GOLDWING ASPENCADE for Sale
(Round Rock, Texas)
1987 HONDA GOLDWING ASPENCADE GL1200 Illusion Blue Paint Color
The 1987 HONDA GOLDWING ASPENCADE for Sale is a 1987 Honda Goldwing GL1200 ASPENCADE with a brand new Illusion Blue paint job and bright blue accents that played a part in making it a motorcycle show winner.
The 'Wing runs great and all maintenance procedures are current. It's ready to load up and ride anywhere that you want to go!
GO HERE TO SEE MORE!
I installed a new battery in December of last year the tires are two years old with 5000 miles of wear on the tread.
It comes with start:
- Electronic cruise control
- AM/FM stereo with cassette player
- intercom system and CB radio
- Custom leather motorcycle seat and back rests with Pro Pad gel inserts installed in 2011
- Billet luggage rack with built in trunk handle and matching saddlebag racks
- driver and passenger billet floorboards with heel-toe shifter and brake pedal
- Dually highway pegs
- wind wings
- wig-wag brake lights, 75% bulbs switched to LED with LED accent lights
- driving lights
- lots of chrome
- LCD digital dash
- motorcycle trailer hitch
- a cooler rack
- Chrome front fender extension and rear mud flap
- Progressive rear air shocks with new seals replaced by Progressive 2011
- front progressive springs with fork seals replaced 2011
- onboard air compressor
- Tall windshield with side extensions
- K&N air filter
The cruiser has current tags and inspection sticker and a little more than 145,000 miles on it currently.
It comes with the owners Honda shop and maintenance service manual in paperback as well as
a digital copy on CD.
The Honda motorcycle for sale
has always been garaged, regularly maintained, adult owned and ridden.
My asking price includes in addition to all of the above listed features a large three-quarter 3/4 half cover motorcycle helmet.
I would prefer that individuals with serious questions and inquiries only
contact me using the space below that has been provided by Strike Lightning Used Motorcycles for Sale
(and PLEASE do not neglect to include your contact information in your email or to provide a phone number or email address!) so that I can respond with answers to your questions or after consideration of your best offer as quickly as possible.
In my opinion you will not find A Better Deal on a 1987 Goldwing for sale in Texas, on Craigslist or in an Ebay auction so hurry and make an offer before this deal passes you by!
Strike Lightning would also encourage bikers to submit a review of the 1987 HONDA GOLDWING ASPENCADE for Sale
to make the biker community aware of any problems that are commonly associated with the 1987 Aspencade GL1200 or to highlight its positive features and help potential buyers make informed decisions. THIS 87 Wing IS NO LONGER FOR SALE !
but you can probably find another bike for sale that you like right here on Strike Lightning so don't leave before you take a look to see what's available!
My asking price for the motorcycle and all of the above add-ons and extras is a very cheap $3650.