2002 Harley Davidson Tri Glide Ultra Classic for Sale
(Charlottesville, VA Virginia)
2002 Harley Davidson Tri Glide Ultra Classic for Sale by owner
The well maintained 2002 Harley Davidson Tri Glide Ultra Classic for Sale is a 2002 Harley VRSCA (V-Twin Racing Street Custom) V-Rod that has been my pride and joy that I have kept garaged and lifted during the off-season and the oil changed at the beginning of peak riding season.
I am the second responsible owner of this head-turning motorcycle.
The trike has never been dropped or damaged and has very minor scratches on the air filter cover and minor oxidizing on the rims from normal weathering.
It has a New headlight cover, a new battery and just 28,100 primarily highway miles. The Tri Glide gets approximately 30mpg.
It has an Anodized aluminum finish and many other desirable features as listed below.
I believe that "LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES!" had the ones on this bike can be heard for miles providing safety and piece of mind knowing that you are not only seen but heard and seen on the road.
The Bub Jug Hugger exhaust on this bike are in my opinion the loudest pipes on the market.
- 1,130 cubic centimeters (69 cu in) engine
60-degree V-twin Revolution Engine (jointly developed between Harley Davidson and Porsche), producing a claimed 115 horsepower (86 kW) at the crank.
- Liquid cooled so no over heating sitting in DC traffic.
- Custom-installed red LED light kit with remote control and three lighting options:
- Solid red lighting (at 10 different intensity levels)
- pulsing color
- Additional LED strips have been installed in the radiator intake for a unique glow that is easily seen by oncoming traffic for additional safety and unique look.
- Killer Glass coolant tube add-on compliments the red LED lights. The clear glass tube displays a bubbling light show when the trike is running and the coolant flows back lit by a high-temperature red LED. This particular upgrade is not one that you will see very often. The Killer Glass was installed prior to the exhaust pipes, so that the High pitched whine is associated with the stock pipes that let everyone down
- Upgraded radiator cooling fans. The original fans shorted out due to a manufacturer defect not long after purchase. Harley-Davidson did not recall this item leaving owners to fend for themselves. Fans were replaced Thanks to the website and have been on the bike for a little over three years with absolutely no problems to date. They were originally intended or a heavy-duty 4x4 ATV and happened to be a perfect fit for the Harley V Rod trike's harness.
- Chrome flame handle grips.
- Harley Flame driver and passenger foot pegs.
- Harley thermometer oil cap.
- Harley handlebar-mounted clock.
- Aftermarket chrome switch housing units.
- Harley high intensity LED taillight.
- Harley chrome,low-profile sissy bar. (Padded passenger sissy bar included.)
More picture of the trike motorcycle for sale
can be provided to serious buyers only.
Security system deactivated by Harley Davidson dealership. FOBs are worn and were And capable of unlocking the system.
The used Harley motorcycle for sale
is in Charlottesville, VA Virginia. I am asking $5,500.00 or you can send me your best offer using the comments form below this classified ad provided by GoGoCycles Used Motorcycles for Sale