The 2004 ROADSTAR for sale is a mint condition 2004 Yamaha Roadstar with raven black and raspberry metallic paint that has only 18,000 miles on it currently.
the 2004 Yamaha Road Star is in great condition, has been exclusively adult owned and operated and gets over 40 miles per gallon.
SEE MORE HERE
It has been customized with:
- HARDCHROME STRAIGHT EXHAUST PIPES ALL OEM UPGRADES
- YAMAHA ROADSTAR WINDSHIELD and CHROME MOUNTS
- YAMAHA ROADSTAR DRIVER and PASSENGER floorboards
- 102 CU IN. ROADSTAR STAGE II COMPETITION CONFIGURATION
- SPEEDSTAR COMPETITION AIR FILTER WITH COVER
- COMPETITION BILLET CHROME AIR FILTER BACK PLATE
- COMPETITION IGNITION MODULE INCREASING REV LIMIT TO 5500 RPM
- COMPETITION CARBURETOR JET KIT
- SADDLEBAGS, NEW tires, SISSY BAR and new battery
- MOTORCYCLE COVER
- A 2004 YAMAHA ROADSTAR OWNERS MANUAL WITH COMPLETELY RECORDED MAINTENANCE INFORMATION
Interested parties may reach me by e-mail using the comments form found directly below this classified to request more information or pictures (and don't forget to mention that you found this ad on Strike Lightning's Used Motorcycles for Sale gogocycles.com).
You won't find a better deal on a used Yamaha Road Star for sale with these extras on any other classified ad sites, on Craigslist or in an Ebay auction so hurry and make an offer before it gets away from you!
Strike Lightning would also encourage bikers to submit a review of the 2004 ROADSTAR to make the biker community aware of any problems that are commonly associated with the 2004 model or to highlight its positive features and help potential buyers make informed decisions.
The Road Star is LIKE NEW with LOTS OF CHROME. It looks and runs REALLY SHARP and I have kept it WELL MAINTAINED.
THE motorcycle is located in the Columbia city area and my very cheap asking price is $5995.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to YAMAHA ROADSTAR.