2005 Triumph Bonneville
(San Leandro, CA )
2005 Triumph Bonneville, Loaded, Super Clean, Beautiful, Won't Dissapoint
The 2005 Triumph Bonneville for sale is completely loaded, super clean, beautiful. My beloved 2005 Bonneville motorcycle is the Icon of British motor bikes. It is the quintessential cool motorcycle to ride.
Steve McQueen rode one! Hell! you can't get much cooler than Steve!
Go Here to See More
The 05 model is one of the last years that the Bonneville still utilized carburetors. They switched the fuel injectors in 2008 and altered the shape of what is arguably one of the most beautiful and readily recognizable tank designs in motorcycle history. What a shame!
My beautiful Bonnie has the same tank design as the 1969 models (considered the Benchmark of Bonnevilles), which it was modeled after. The bike is in excellent condition (I think the picture speaks for itself).
She was never ridden in the rain, never ridden hard and always protectively garaged with a cover over her.
She has only 27,939 miles on her odometer.
This is a really fun bike to own and ride and the sound of that Twin when you roll on the throttle, combined with endless amounts of torque; well, there's just nothing else like it. YOU WON"T BE DISAPPOINTED.
Enough with The Triumph Bonneville history, let's get to the goodies. This bike is loaded with all the extras that you would want to convert and modify it into a proper Triumph Bonneville Café racer.
Starting from the front and working to the back her features as follows:
1. Free Floating, light weight front rotor, makes her stop on a dime.
2. Fork Gators give it that cool retro look.
3. Custom Billet Aluminum Gauge cluster.
4. Triumph Tachometer ( I can't believe they sell bikes without tachs!)
5. Chrome Napoleon Mirrors. These are quality Napoleon mirrors that add a nice touch to the bike and allow you to position them up or down (for the cafe racer look). Won't shake loose when you ride, no ugly steel bolt sticking out the ends, like on the cheaper versions.
6..Classic Custom Aluminum Monza Gas Cap, not only beautiful, but functional as well. You will appreciate not having to unscrew the cap each time you fill up.
7. Chromed Tank stripe.
8. Retro style chrome and enamel side tank badges. Beautiful!
9. Triumph, rubber tank pads. Not only are these cool looking, but they make for a much nicer fit with regard to your knees.
10. Custom flat black exhaust pipes, make a nice contrast against the Norman Hyde
chrome pea shooter exhausts.
11. Custom Norman Hyde Chrome Pea Shooter exhausts. Perfect look, Perfect Sound; that beautiful throaty grunt, especially when you twist on the throttle...Heavenly! Lets the engine breath better ( more HP) as well!
12. Custom Corbin Cafe Racer Seat. Like New. Very cool (and very expensive).
13. Standard two up Triumph Seat. Like new condition.
14. Chrome Saddle Bag Hangers.
15. Triumph Saddle Bags. These bags are really cool. Each bag comes with it's own water proof protective cover.
16. Trickle Charge Battery Tender. Bike has receptacle for charger. Charger switches to maintenance once battery is fully charged. Won't over charge battery. Great to have if you are unfortunate enough to live where you can't ride year round.
17. New Gel Battery.
18. Fitted Bike cover with case. I use this even though the bike is garaged. It makes a big difference.
19. 2012 CA Registration paid up in full.
20. Tires like new.
21. Original owners manual.
Everything comes together nicely with a beautiful Aegean Blue motorcycle paint job (original to the bike).
She is a GREAT BIKE and I will miss her.
If you have any questions or would like to check her out please contact me, via e-mail using the space below that has been provided by Strike Lightning Used Motorcycles for Sale
(and PLEASE do not neglect to include your contact information in your email or to provide a phone number or email address!) so that I can respond with answers to your questions or after consideration of your best offer as quickly as possible.
In my opinion there is not a more beautiful Bonnie for sale in California, on Craigslist or in an Ebay auction so hurry and make an offer before it gets away from you!
Strike Lightning would also encourage bikers to submit a review of the 2005 Triumph Bonneville
to make the biker community aware of any problems that are commonly associated with the 2005 Bonnie or to highlight its positive features and help potential buyers make informed decisions.
If you want to test ride, you must show up with money in hand and she is being listed on several sites, so I may pull the ad at any time.
Pick up and or shipping is buyers responsibility.
If you prefer to communicate regarding the 2005 Triumph Bonneville for sale via phone, call me at 510-352-6033 and don't forget to mention that you found this ad on Strike Lightning's Motorcycle Classifieds gogocycles.com