2008 CAROLINA CUSTOM CHOPPER
2008 CAROLINA CUSTOM CHOPPER single down tube 280/300 rigid frame
the 2008 CAROLINA CUSTOM CHOPPER for Sale is a 120" EL BRUTO with LOW MILES! This is a real beauty of a chopper motorcycle with only 1175 miles on it currently.
This custom motorcycle almost 10 feet long and a true one-of-a-kind amazing machine! It's long, low and one of the most incredible and noticeable rides on the street today!
Go Here to See More
This totally slammed bike is in excellent choice for any motorcycle enthusiast who wants the most unique bike bike on the road that leads the most lasting impression for the money.
If I had to describe the performance of this bike I would have to say it is like a Harley Davidson on steroids with a sound that will rattle the windows as it passes. And speaking of passing by, be prepared to draw a crowd when this to wield beast roars down the highway!
I have invested over $20,000 just in parts and custom fabrication alone, including premium components like S&S, Performance Machine, Martin Bros., and El Bruto to ensure that THERE WILL BE NO COPYCATS!
THE CHOPPER HAS A:
- CAROLINA CUSTOMS single down tube 280/300 rigid frame
- FULLY POLISHED high-performance 120" El BRUTO crate motor with compression releases
- S&S Super E - jetted to perfection
- K&N filter
- polished JIM'S RSD 6 speed transmission
- polished Spyke Hi-Torque starter
- Martin Brothers MEDUSA exhaust pipes
- BDL 3" open primary with billet chrome mount
- modified JESSE JAMES Villain fuel tank
- custom cut PERFORMANCE MACHINE wheels with matching rotors
- PERFORMANCE MACHINE smooth billet hydraulic controls
- Custom billet chrome LED tag/tail light combo
- Custom billet chrome tribal belt guard
- METZELER Marathon motorcycle tires / 300mm Rear
- AUTO-METER Speedometer
- LED Signals
- ALL STAINLESS BRAIDED LINES - Fuel / Brake / Oil
- Premium Hydraulic brakes and clutch
- Front down-tube oil cooler
- Oil pressure / Oil temperature guage
- Lower polished billet fork brace
- REAR STAINLESS brake/ rotor (Sprotor setup)
All spikes are hand turned custom fabricated, polished billet chrome and the 2008 Carolina custom chopper for sale has Stainless fasteners throughout.
....oh, and I forgot to mention, this is no sissy chopper, it's FAST, VERY FAST!!
If you're not familiar with Carolina Custom Products, please allow me to introduce you to them with an excerpt from their website...
"Carolina Custom Products is a premier builder of custom motorcycle components; Dorian Swanner started the company in 1990 from his desire to offer motorcycle enthusiasts and custom bike builders quality motorcycle components at a competitive price. Located in the foothills of North Carolina, they have grown into a 62,000 square foot facility with 45 employees using cutting edge technology to manufacture these components....They made their mark in the industry by combining modern day technology with old school craftsmanship to develop the highest quality components available in the industry. All of these products are American made and designed to fit together seamlessly without modification. The components look great and are built to ride because they were designed that way."
If you want a ride that's cool and affordable don't let this one slip away!
It's located in Blaine Minnesota and my asking price is a very cheap $18,500 or you are welcome to submit a best offer bid when you e-mailing me your questions and offers using the space below that has been provided by GoGoCycles Used Motorcycles for Sale (and PLEASE do not neglect to include your contact information in your email or to provide a phone number or email address!) so that I can respond with answers to your questions or after consideration of your best offer as quickly as possible.
You won't find a longer, lower or meaner used chopper for sale in Minnesota, on Craigslist or in an Ebay auction so hurry and make an offer before it gets away from you!
GoGoCycles would also encourage bikers to submit a review of the 2008 CAROLINA CUSTOM CHOPPER for sale to make the biker community aware of any problems that are commonly associated with the Custom Carolina Choppers or to highlight their positive features and help potential buyers make informed decisions.