2011 Harley Davidson Road King Police FLHR-P
2011 FLHR-P, Harley Davidson, Road King Police Motorcycle with green and black paint color
The 2011 Harley Davidson Road King Police FLHR-P for sale is a police Road Glide with a green and black paint color combination and 25,771 miles.
This motorcycle's classic, timeless good looks may bring to mind that of a Boulevard cruiser except that this is a fully equipped, long-distance touring bike.
When the original Harley Road King was introduced back in 1994, it didn't take long for it to reach iconic status. Its heritage went way, way back to the original and ever-popular 1965 Electra Glide.
Go Here to See More
The touring chassis is based on a rigid backbone, single-spar frame and a strong swingarm that was designed to withstand the demands of long-haul touring riders and powerful, modern motorcycle engines.
• Rubber-mounted Twin Cam 103 V-Twin engine with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) with heated O2 sensors and Electronic Throttle Control (ETC)
• 6-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission with integrated Iso-lated Drive System (IDS)
• Dunlop® "Multi-Tread" rear tire construction extends tire life by 25 percent
• Brembo® 4-piston front and rear caliper with dual front ro-tor brake system
• Air-adjustable rear shocks
• Full-length rider footboards
• Height-adjustable passenger footboards
• Six-gallon fuel tank
• Optional Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
• Optional electronic cruise control
If you have any questions regarding the Police
model Harley Road King for sale
or if you would like to make arrangements to see it in person or make payment and pick up you can do so using the space below this ad that has been provided by GoGoCycles Used Motorcycles for Sale
and PLEASE do not neglect to include your contact information in your email or to provide a phone number or email address so that I can respond with answers to your questions or set up an appointment as quickly as possible.
In my opinion there is not a better deal on a used Police motorcycle for sale as this one in Florida FL, on Craigslist or in an Ebay auction and it will probably not last long!
GoGoCycles would also encourage our biker friends to write a review of the 2011 Harley Davidson Road King Police FLHR-P
or share any thoughts and/or opinions to make potential buyers aware of any problems that are commonly associated with this beautiful bike or to highlight its positive features and help our visitors make informed decisions.
I believe that you will find that my asking price is very reasonable so email before it's gone and don't forget to mention that you found this ad on GoGoCycles Motorcycle Classifieds www.gogocycles.com
using the comments forms located on this page.