Old BSA Motorcycle Basket Case for Sale
The Old BSA Motorcycle Basket Case for Sale will give you a good start toward a project build as most of the parts, pieces and components are included; a good estimate would be about 70-75%.
Go here to see more
The parts for a 1966 BSA 500 include:
- a 1966 BSA motorcycle engine
- 1966 BSA motorcycle transmission
- the stock frame and welded on hard tail motorcycle frame
- two stock wheels
- one stock front fork
- one chromed 6" extended front fork with chromed triple tree
- stock exhaust pipes and mufflers
- original stock BSA motorcycle seat including the back bar
- a king/queen seat for the hard tail custom frame
There are also three totes filled with parts and and British hardware that come with the Old BSA Motorcycle Basket Case for Sale
If you have questions, I can give you answers as an experienced builder of many restorations and custom motorcycles including vintage Indians, Harleys and all the British classic motorcycles including Matchless, AJS, Enfields, Nortan Atlas and Commandos and many more.
When you text me I will respond to provide contact information. Telephone service at my house is usually poor so Clear Voice mail, etc. is best. Local Pickup please.Take a look here!
The basket case for sale is in Leasburg, NC and my price for the whole lot is just $850.
Contact me (text or methods above) James, at
(252) 22 nine -8020 and mention that you found my basket case classified ad on GoGoCycles Used Motorcycles for Sale