1962 Harley Panhead Bobber - Real Beauty
Custom 1962 Harley Davidson Panhead Bobber Motorcycle
The 1962 Harley Panhead Bobber for sale is a real beauty with real "old school" looks. The bike has mostly original parts and some aftermarket.
It has the Original Harley Davidson motor, transmission and many other parts that have been either restored or rebuilt. The Pan's frame is a Harley Davidson frame not and aftermarket motorcycle frame.
2nd Place Judged Old School Bobber 2012-2013 Easy Riders Bike Show Tour.
Go here to see more
The 1962 Panhead Harley Davidson Bobber
- a Sportster gas tank on top of a 1958 up Panhead front frame with a rear weld on hardtail
- 16"inch ape hangers handlebars
- 4"inch risers
- 6"inch flat rear fender
- cats eye taillight
- Shotgun exhaust pipes
- stock chrome Harley horseshoe oil tank
- 16" inch Panhead star hub rear wheel
- 1958 up hydraulic rear brakes
- Bendix / Kehien carburetor
- manual advance points distributor
- 12 volt electrical
- 4 speed kick only transmission 1936-1964
- solo bobber seat with 3" inch springs, stock mousetrap from clutch
- duo glide front end with stock Panhead drum front brake
- 16" inch Panhead star hub front wheel
- 1962 Panhead Harley Davidson motor with Timken bottom end bearings
If you would like to write a review or voice any opinions on any of the Harley parts
or aftermarket parts used in the restoration of the 62 model vintage motorcycle
for sale, you may use the comments form below this ad to do so.
Thanks for visiting GoGoCycles Used Motorcycles for Sale
and for taking a look at my 1962 Harley Panhead Bobber
The 1962 Panhead for sale is in Petaluma CA near north San Francisco Bay CA California and in my opinion my asking price for this amazing ride is cheap enough that it can't be beat on Craigslist or on Ebay; only $12500!
If you want to take a look or have questions, contact me for more details and don't forget to mention that you found this ad on GoGoCycles Used Motorcycles and Parts for Sale www.gogocycles.com