2001 CAFE' Street-fighter HD SPORTSTER
2001 CAFE' Street-fighter HD SPORTSTER Orange White Custom
What we have here is a One-of-a-kind 2001 CAFE' Street-fighter HD SPORTSTER 1214cc HUGGER Cafe, Street-Fighter, Hot-Rod painted in eye popping black, orange and pristine white.
I'm selling this sick 2001 Harley Sportster XLH that has been beautifully styled as a modern cafe racer, street fighter or hotrod motorcycle. As you can see from the picture, it's has been customized in a very unique style that adds to but still retains the classic Harley Davidson Sportster XLH appearance.
GO HERE TO SEE MORE!
The way that I managed this was to keep the peanut tank, front end and spoke wheels.
Even then, the sportster is significantly lighter than a stock HD sportster. This motorcycle was an XLH 883 HUGGER but is now powered by a 1214 cc V-TWIN MOTOR.
I built the 2001 CAFE' Street-fighter HD SPORTSTER
to allow me to ride and race with the ricers and has been truly appreciated and admired by all according to the comments I've gotten.
It's been outfitted with LOTS of top end goodies but the lower end is untouched with a smooth as silk shifting 5 speed transmission.
I can't begin to how much money I've invested over the years that into making this cool bike the ride that it is today much less the labor that went into it. The only thing you need to know is that all my investment and efforts comes with the sale. THANKS FOR LOOKING.
Here are a few of the goodies that the 2001 HARLEY DAVIDSON XLH Sportster has been loaded with:
Wiseco 1214cc pistons, aprox. 74 ci.
- Carl’s Speed Shop .580 (valve lift) cams
- Manley .600 heavy-duty valve spring kit
- Jim’s lifters
- Crane adjustable push rods
- Wimmer modified velocity stack w/external head breathers
- Keihin CV 40 carb with Dyna Jet kit, new hardware, EZ-Just mixture screw, #50 slow jet & 175 main jet
- Enricher relocated to carb side
Go here to see top-rated tires for $59.97 or less!
- Manifold worked and massaged
- Dyna ignition
- Ported 883 heads
- Custom one-off 2/1 exhaust system w/ unique left side exit (header section wrapped in white exhaust wrap)
- MB billet Oil cooler with high pressure black
- cloth oil lines
- Kartworks Oil catch can (left-side mount) w/ external breather; fed by 2nd line from oil return line
- Transmission vent line rerouted with external breather
- Custom distinctive one-off (orange) reinforced gusseted swingarm
- Redwing Hammerhead shocks with Black single rate Progressive springs
- Crossroads black horizontal XX fork brace over a Trak-Tek aluminum (orange) rounded fork brace.
- Biltwell 1” Clubman style (orange) handlebars
Oberon bar-end mirrors, color matched with bars
oe brake & clutch hand levers cut, lightened & drilled
- PIAA 1000 twin black headlights custom mounted under modified & lowered oe headlight brow/visor
- Black rubber Fork boots unconventionally placed between triple trees to hide the wiring harnesses.
- Custom unique hand-formed aluminum drag-style fly-screen (fairing) painted to match tank
- Sparto black tail light
- Motrax black cat-eye front & rear turn signal indicators custom mounted
- Auto Meter Tachometer and Oil pressure gauges
- Avon Roadrider 130/90-16 V rear motorcycle tire in Great shape
- Avon Roadrider 100/90-19 V front tire in brand-new condition
- Speedo and gauge cluster lowered below upper tree
- Cut cam-chest & sprocket covers
- Mid foot-controls altered
- Custom rear foot pegs comprised of Honda CBR1000 RR frame sliders mounted at Swingarm
- Chopped & drilled drive-belt/heal guard
- Cut and lowered and reupholstered oe solo seat
- Severely chopped and drilled rear fender
- Fender struts that have not been brutally chopped
- Custom Billet Chrome Iron-Cross orange Spoiler (optional) mounts at lower frame front
Miscellaneous components cut, chopped or drilled for aesthetics and lightening
Contact me regarding the custom motorcycle for sale using the comments form below this ad if you have any questions regarding the purchase or specifications of the customized and modified 2001 CAFE' Street-fighter HD SPORTSTER for sale that you see in the picture.