Can Am Style Reverse Trike Motorcycle
by Bigger Toys
Can Am Style Reverse Trike Motorcycle 250 cc
The Can Am Style Reverse Trike Motorcycle for sale is completely street legal and appoved by the Environmental Protection Agency and each of the trikes has a unique factory VIN number which conforms with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. They are also approved by the Department of Transportation.
The trikes can be registered with the Department of Motor Vehicles and can be ridden on any street, road or highway the same as any street legal motorcycle.
Go Here to See More
You will receive a
title, stickers and all registration documents at the time of your completed purchase.
PLUS you will receive FREE:
- Liftgate Service (some companies charge as much as $75)
- User's Manual
- Tool Kit
- Delivery Notification
- Certificate of Origin Title and Bill of Sale (Some dealerships will charge $40-$50 for them to prepare and send you the Certificate of Origin Title and Bill of Sale, which are required for new owners to register their trike)
- Water-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke Engine
- 250 cc
- 13 hp
- top speed of approximately 68 mph
- approximately 80 miles per gallon
- Torque 10KW/6500 Nm/(r/min)
- Electric start
- automatic transmission with reverse gear
BRAKES and TIRES
- Overall Length 97.6 inches
- Overall Width 66.3 inches
- Overall Height 47 inches
- Seat height 29
- Ground Clearance 6 inches
- 61 inch wheelbase
528 pounds net weight
- front and rear disc brakes
- Tires Front 165/70-13 inch
- Tires Rear 65/70-13 inch
12 a battery
if you have any questions or would like to see one of these unique vehicles in person you are welcome to contact me to make an appointment using the space below that has been provided by Strike Lightning Used Motorcycles for Sale
(and PLEASE do not neglect to include your contact information in your email or to provide a phone number or email address!) so that I can respond with answers to your questions or after consideration of your best offer as quickly as possible.
Strike Lightning would also encourage bikers to submit a review of the Can Am Style Reverse Trike Motorcycle
to make the biker community aware of any problems that are commonly associated with the or to highlight its positive features and help potential buyers make informed decisions.